Three Valuable Lessions in Starting a Successful Online Business With online business, people are chasing after social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook ads,
I invite you to journey with me to clarify your spiritual vision, step into purposeful living and reach your sweet spot.
How do I clarify my spiritual vision for a deeper connection with God, self, and others?
The missing element in many businesses is life aligned with purpose based on a deeper relationship with God.
I am the author of The Lens of Love: A Fresh Perspective on Increasing Intimacy with God, Enhancing Relationships, and Discovering Contentment.
This book made Amazon’s #1 New Release in two categories: Christian Counseling and China Historical Biography.
It is a self-counseling in a book and helps many have better relationships and happiness.
What people are saying about The Lens of Love
Healing Relationships Coaching
Healing Relationships are Required when there is
Endless Pursuit, Searching For More, Never Enough, Dissatisfied
Purposeful Living Coaching
Why should we live a purposeful life?
Personal and business success has a lot to do with their why (purpose).
We aim to challenge the status quo. We aim to think differently. – Apple
To connect millions of people in real life all over the world through a community marketplace– so that you can belong anywhere. – Airbnb
The survey indicates that 34% of people associate their purpose in life with happiness.
Life without Purpose
- You are always tired, and work is a chore.
- You don’t feel connected to God and people.
- You feel stuck with little hope of ever getting out of problems.
- You are constantly fearful of what might happen.
- Your life does not seem to have significance.
Benefit of Living Purposeful Life
- A purposeful person’s life is exciting.
- You look forward to each day.
- Everything seems to work in harmony because you are in the ‘flow.’
- Your purpose guards your decisions and choices.
- You are connected with God on your everyday life.
How do I start to live a purposeful life?
- Connection with God is the foundation of purposeful living. Take Relationships Assessment to discover your connections with God.
- Do you know your “why”? Take this Purpose Questionnaire to see where you are regarding purpose.
- Your purpose is the anchor of your journey forward. It consists of ‘identity, calling, assignment, talents, and metron’. Click the button below to find more about discovering your purpose.
You, your life, and your business are interconnected. One of the primary reasons for a life without purpose is disconnection from God, self, and others. With the relationship with God, self, and others, we can discover our purpose (identity, calling, assignment, talents, and sphere of influence) and reach God-given potential.
Hi, I’m Wei Wei Chang,
I help you connect with God, self, and others, step forward to purposeful living and reach your sweet spot.
Healing Relationships Coaching
Want to live a life with confidence, power, and purpose instead of being separated from God? I can help.
Everything good starts with a healthy relationship with God, self, and others.
Tired of life without passion, direction, and purpose? Find out what’s holding you back and how to step towards purposeful living.
Select a package to learn more about how it works and how much it costs:
Need a custom quote? Drop me a line
Thriving Business Coaching
Are you living in your sweet spot? Find out how to discover your sweet spot, which is when four things are aligned: 1. what you love to do, 2. what you are good at, 3. what the world needs, 4. what you can be paid for.
Five steps to renounce ungodly expectations to heal strained relationships When we have a need, we often expect someone or a community or family to